Rochdale Leisure Centre
Address: Entwisle Rd, Rochdale OL16 2HZ
- Tuesday: 4.00pm - 5.00pm: Bright Stars - (Children aged 4 - 5 should begin in this class)
- Tuesday: 4.00pm - 5.00pm: Shooting Stars - (Children aged 6 - 7 should begin in this class)
- Tuesday: 5.00pm - 6.00pm: Shooting Stars - (Children aged 6 - 7 should begin in this class)
- Saturday: 9.00am - 10.00am: Bright Stars - (Children aged 4 - 5 should begin in this class)
- Saturday 10.00am - 11.00am: Bright Stars - (Children aged 4 - 5 should begin in this class)
- Saturday 10.00am - 11.00am: Shooting Stars - (Children aged 6 - 7 should begin in this class)
- Saturday: 11.00am - 12.00pm: Shooting Stars - (Children aged 6 - 7 should begin in this class)
To book a space in the Rochdale classes, please click here and enter your child’s postcode and age.
Information on the gym:
Rochdale welcomes boys and girls to their sessions
Spectators are not permitted in the room, except for the final session of the term
Car park at the venue.
We use the sports hall in Rochdale Leisure Centre where we have floor mats, landing mats, springboards, floor beam, red blocks, vaults, benches, trampette and a variety of hand held equipment available
Gym Stars: The children will be working through our Gym Stars programme using our bespoke Beth Tweddle gym stars award system. We aim for them to achieve one award per 10 weeks with their progress being monitored and recorded regularly within their progress booklets
Gymnasts are required to wear a t-shirt and shorts/tracksuit bottoms or leggings with any long hair tied up and not wearing any jewellery. All earrings must be removed and if this is not possible, they must be taped up. They must also bring a drink to their class. They will train in their bare feet.
They must also bring along their progress booklet as this is where the coaches will record all progress and mark off what skills have been achieved. If a gymnast loses their progress booklet, a new one will need to be purchased at a cost of £3.50 so please ensure that it is kept safe.
What to do when you arrive:
Please arrive about 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start of your session. You can come to the hall ten minutes prior to your lesson beginning - once the previous class has departed you will be invited into the gym. This is to ensure the safe arrival and departure of all of our gymnasts.
Courses at Rochdale Leisure Centre
Events at Rochdale Leisure Centre
Rochdale Leisure Centre