We've put together some of our parents' most popular and frequent questions, to provide you with all the information you will require before and during your journey with Beth Tweddle Gymnastics.
You will have seen the government update this week announcing the next steps on our roadmap out of lockdown. From 19th July, along with other changes, restrictions surrounding social distancing and sanitisation will be eased.
- Your regular weekly lessons : 50 weeks / 45 weeks a year / 38 weeks (venue dependant) price band amended accordingly
- £50+ worth of goodies including a t-shirt, kit bag and progress booklet where coaches will mark off the skills the gymnasts are learning
- Up to 5 badge and certificate awards per year which your child will achieve on their journey
- Insurance for participation
- A message to your child from Beth on their birthday
- An invitation to compete outside of normal training once a year
- Access to your personal portal to track your child’s progress
YES, click here to find your nearest venue and book a free taster session with us
Yes we do have accessible toilets to chance at the venue but arriving gym ready is desirable.
We recommend that whilst moving around the premises, masks are worn.
Once you have completed your free taster session you can visit your online portal at www.bethtweddlegymnastics.co.uk/login where you will be given the option to “join the programme”. Remember your place is held until Midnight the day of your child’s taster session, after this we cannot guarantee that place will still be available.
Unfortunately we cannot reschedule lessons as we cannot guarantee that spaces will be available in other classes. However if you wish to permanently change the Day/Time of your scheduled lesson, you can do so by visiting your online portal here www.bethtweddlegymnastics.co.uk/login and clicking “More Info”
If you attend lessons at one of our own Beth Tweddle Gymnastics Centres, we do have seating areas available and refreshments on site, as well as a child-friendly zone should you need to keep your little ones entertained. However, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to stay and watch at our academy venues but we will be organising “viewing weeks” in the near future so that you can see how much fun they’re having.
If you log onto your personal portal account you can see your child’s progress, upcoming lessons and what skills they will be working on within their awards journey. When this hits 100% progress your child will then be awarded with their certificate and badge for that level either at their venue or personalised straight to your home address registered on your online account.
At Beth Tweddle Gymnastics we try to make our lessons as inclusive as possible. We want every child to have the opportunity to try gymnastics. Currently we do not offer lessons that are specific to disability, however if you make your support needs known when signing up, we will do everything we can to provide the best experience for your child. We offer a free taster session which will allow your child to come along and try out the sessions first: www.bethtweddlegymnastics.co.uk/taster-sessions
We are still asking all our customers and gymnasts to follow our 'You're welcome if...' policy:
- You are both part of the same household (1x adult :1x child)
- Your child and the household in which you both live, has not suffered any Coronavirus symptoms, as stated by Health England, in the last 10 days
- You have no knowledge of being in contact with anyone that has then reported the know symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 10 days
- You have not travelled overseas in the last 10 days
- You are willing to abide by all the venue guidelines and direction offered by the core team
- You are ready to access the building within 10 minutes of your lesson start time
- Your child arrives 'gym ready'
- You follow sanitisation and social distancing rules on arrival
Gymnasts will be learning new skills with the support of hands on delivery and all equipment will be back in use. Progress booklets and stickers will also be back for our gymnasts and all our parents are welcome to come along to our sessions where gymnasts can showcase their new skills.
YES, we provide high quality gymnastics apparel, designed especially for Beth Tweddle Gymnastics. Click here to see what goodies are available www.bethtweddlegymnastics.co.uk/products
That’s great! We aim to be the largest provider of gymnastics and the largest employer in the industry. We can provide you with all of the necessary qualifications in order to be the best recreational gymnastics coach in the UK. All you have to do is come with the passion to engage our gymnasts and drive to be the best version of yourself. If you have any enquiries, please email your CV and any relevant documents to Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org 97 0611√161 979 0611