Total Fitness Liverpool Aintree
Total Fitness Aintree is located in North Liverpool and has some of the best facilties in the local area. It is the largest of our Beth Tweddle Gym Stars Academies and the classes cater for children aged 2-7 years. The club is located by the A5036 Dunnings Bridge Road off Switch Island making it a really accessible place to learn to do gymnastics if you live in Aintree, Melling, Bootle, Litherland, Maghull and Kirkby.
We run our classes in Studio 2, Spectators are only permitted by invitation on week 5 and week 10 off each term. There is a club café located downstairs from which you can purchase hot drinks and snacks with a 20% discount and access their free Wifi.
Guardians must stay at the venue for the duration of the class but are not permitted inside the studio. Guardians need to be available to complete toilet trips should they be required upon the request of the coach.
Address: Northern Perimeter Road, Off Switch Island, Bootle, L30 7PT
Tuesday: 4pm-5pm - Bright Stars (Children ages 4-5 should begin in this class)
Tuesday: 5pm-6pm - Bright Stars (Children ages 4-5 should begin in this class)
Tuesday: 5pm-6pm - Shooting Stars (Children ages 6-7 should begin in this class)
Tuesday: 6pm-7pm - Shooting Stars (Children ages 6-7 should begin in this class)
Wednesday: 4:10pm - 5:10pm - Bright Stars - (Children aged 4-5 should begin in this class)
Wednesday 5:20pm - 6:20pm - Shooting Stars - (Children aged 6-7 should begin in this class)
Friday: 4pm – 5pm – Bright Stars (Children aged 4-5 should begin in this class)
Friday: 5pm – 6pm – Shooting Stars (Children aged 6-7 years should begin in this class)
Friday: 6pm – 7pm – Bright Stars (Children aged 4-5 should begin in this class)
Friday: 6pm - 7pm - Shooting Stars (Children aged 6-7 should begin in this class)
Saturday: 9:30am - 10:30am - Shooting Stars (Children aged 6-7 should begin in this class)
Saturday: 10:30am - 11:30am - Twinkle Stars (This is a parent and child class. Children aged 2-3 should begin in this class)
Saturday: 11:30am - 12:30pm - Bright Stars (Children aged 4-5 should begin in this class)
Saturday 12:45pm - 1:45pm - Bright Stars (Children aged 4-5 should begin in this class)
Saturday 12:45pm - 1:45pm - Shooting Stars (Children aged 6-7 should begin in this class)
To book a space at Total Fitness Aintree please click on the find a class button at the top of the page and enter your postcode and your child’s age
Information on the gym:
• Total Fitness Aintree welcomes boys and girls to their sessions
• Spectators are not permitted in the room unless by invitation on week 5 and week 10 of the term.
• Free car park on site
This venue has a number of benches, Floor mats, Springboards, Vault and various hand held equipment to help with the children’s co-ordination
From the M57, stay to the left and continue onto A5036, Dunnings Bridge Road. Follow the road round to the left staying in the outside lane. Stay in the right turn lane only onto Copy Lane, turn right at the roundabout onto Northern Perimeter road. Take the second right into Total Fitness.
The children will be working through our Gym Stars programme using the badges1-5 for Twinkle stars 6 - 14 for Bright Stars and badges 8 - 14 for Shooting Stars. We aim for them to achieve one award per 10 week term with one skill being marked as achieved each week in their progress booklets
Parents can stay for the first session should they wish to do so, however after the first session they will not be permitted to stay as the coaches will require the gymnasts full attention at all times during the session.
Gymnasts are required to wear a t-shirt and shorts/tracksuit bottoms or leggings with any long hair tied up and not wearing any jewellery. All earrings must be removed and if this is not possible then they must be tapped up. They must also bring a drink to their classes. They will train in their bare feet
They must also bring along their progress booklet as this is where the coaches will record all progress and mark off what skills have been achieved. If a gymnast loses their progress booklet, a new one must be purchased at a cost of £3.50 so please ensure that they are kept safe.
What to do when you arrive:
Please arrive about 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start of your session. As you enter the leisure complex if you are a Total Fitness member scan your card and enter through the turnstiles. If you are not a member please signal to the receptionist you are a member of Total Gymnastics and they will allow you access.
• All children to be at the drop off zone banner 5 minutes before there session is due to start (Please take all children to the toilet before this so we can have as little disruption to the sessions as possible) This is located at the bottom of the stairs.
• Our coaching team will meet you at the banner and take only the children up to the session
• 5 minutes before the end of the session our coaching staff will get the children ready
• Our coaches will then bring the Children down stairs and dismiss them 1 by 1, with exeption to our Wednesday sessions. On Wednesdays one of our coaches will come down 5 mineuts before the end of our session to collect all parents and bring you upstairs to the sports hall - then the coaches will dismiss each child 1 by 1.
• If you do have any questions at the end of the session for your child’s coach if we could ask that you please wait until all children have been collected or alternatively you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure the safe arrival and departure of all of our gymnasts.
Courses at Total Fitness Liverpool Aintree
Events at Total Fitness Liverpool Aintree
Total Fitness Liverpool Aintree
Northern Perimeter Road
Off Switch Island